FIVE THINGS FRIDAY
1. Today marks 6 weeks post-op from my collarbone surgery. At my FU appointment today, the X-rays revealed that my collarbone is healing really well … so well, in fact, the doctor was a bit surprised. (thanks Seth Graham for the use of your ultrasound device)!
2. My sling can officially come off for good!
3. I can go back to work on Monday, but still can’t lift anything heavier than 2 lbs with my right arm.
4. I can’t run quite yet, but I can go hiking! (I’ll take it!)
5. My doctor looked at me and said, “your did something different with your hair.” I replied, “why yes, I finally washed it.”