1. Since I’ve been able to take my sling off since September 5th, I’ve managed to log over 70 miles on the trails! I am in love with the trails and can’t wait do my first 50k in December!!
2. Best trail moment this past month: Pacing Alexander (center) for his 100 miler in McCall, Idaho and hanging out with one of my besties: Joshua! BTW — Josh has his 100 miler is coming up soon!!
3. A great thing about being a Feetures! Ambassador: I was selected to wear test some new socks and provide some feedback. This was post trail hike/run, thus the dirt. If you haven’t tried Feetures! socks … they are my absolute favorite. No blisters, no chaffing, no rubbing. Soft, comfortable, and reliable! Find them here.
PS … My shoes are by Brooks! These are the Pure Grits and are my favorite trail shoe!
4. Lake Padden Trail Half is coming up soon and it’s not too late to register! Date of race is October 18, 2014. It is USATF National Championships so there will be some elite runners that you won’t want to miss!
Register for the Lake Padden Half here!
5. While I was working the expo booth for the Lake Padden Trail Half last weekend, I had the pleasure to meet Ken Foster and his lovely wife who were selling this product: Real Time Pain Relief. This stuff was amazing and I had to have some! My collarbone and shoulder is often sore, but after applying this product, I have had zero pain. The ingredients rival other products out there and to make it even better, it has a great smell (for real!). This product has reported effects of: reducing inflammation, relieving joint pain and sore muscles, increasing circulation, helping muscles to heal, relieving cramps, relieving sunburn and so much more. I am a believer after using it on my surgery site and also on my banged up and swollen knees after falling the other night. Visit the webpage HERE and enter promo code: 22128. If you have questions, Ken Foster can be reached at email@example.com.
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND FRIENDS!!